Founded in 2009, Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice model. The
physicians at Low T Centers diagnose and treat men with low testosterone and
focus on improving overall health. As demand for information about testosterone
therapy grows, Low T Center has established itself as a leader in treatment and
public awareness. We are committed to creating a friendly, efficient
environment for the diagnosis and treatment of low testosterone in men. Our
commitment to providing quality care and outstanding patient experience starts
The Junior Network Administrator will work independently to manage projects and tasks under the oversight of the
Chief Technology Officer. This position requires conceptual understanding of
computers, networks, server’s software, hardware, data storage, operating
systems, and end-user device troubleshooting. Since the administrator works
with a variety of employees, the position also requires excellent customer
service skills, high attention to detail, strong organizational skills, the
ability to balance multiple tasks at one time, and the ability to work
- Receive and prioritize user inquiries via phone, e-mail, or trouble ticketing
- Researches and resolves technical issues including, but not limited to: connectivity,
accounts, and center hardware.
- Ensures that all trouble report findings and resolutions are thoroughly documented
in the trouble ticketing system.
- Assists in new center setup. Some travel will be required
- Associate’s Degree in a related field, Bachelors preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with: Desktop setups, firewall, routers,
VoIP phones, broadband internet management.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience implementing: VoIP, OKTA Single Sign-on, and SDWAN